These online resources may be useful for you and your situation.
- Pancare Online Support Groups – Pancare run two patient and carer support groups each month. The first of these is a peer-to-peer support group providing a caring, an open forum where you can share your experiences with other patients and carers. The second support group held each month will include a presenter speaking about a specific, relevant topic, such as survivorship, diet and nutrition, living with cancer during COVID-19.
- Whipple Warriors – the target group for this worldwide facebook group is people who have had a Whipple procedure to treat their pancreatic cancer
- A Common Path: Pancreatic cancer – this is a series of filmed pancreatic cancer stories – note that Tareanna has the rarer form of neuroendocrine (NETs) pancreatic cancer
- Cancer Council Online Community – patients, families and carers can join these online forums to share stories and questions with others affected by cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer UK – this support organisation in the United Kingdom has a website with accurate information and good advice for people affected by pancreatic cancer
Pancare Foundation offer a free Telehealth Support service to patients and their carers. This service helps provide patient and carers with health, emotional, practical and financial support during their pancreatic cancer journey. These one-on-one calls with a specialised registered Pancreatic Nurse or trained Patient & Carer Support team member can be booked using their online booking system via the Pancare website.